Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brother and Sister Muldrow

There's so much to post about I can't begin just yet. So I'll just say... I DO see the resemblance between my kids (my KIDS!!!!) that some people are seeing. I didn't at first but...


Matthew at 3 days old


Rachel at about 3 hours old.Similar eyes, nose, mouth, (cutest little) bags under eyes (that you ever saw). But you can see, she's clearly a girly girl whereas he was clearly an 80 year old man.

p.s. I know these won't hold ya over. You are insatiable for baby photos, aren't you. If you haven't seen them yet, Erin's blog has a beautiful post including a link to lots more photos. Thanks for being SO on the game this week, Aunt Erin, we love you for it.

p.p.s. I wish I could point you to the Web Nursery hospital photos. But I can't because they are not posted like they said they would be. Just like they never ever ever are whenever friends have babies and I obsessively search again and again to see if they've posted. Which they usually do like 10 days later, when the kid's already off to high school.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I've been obsessively checking your blogs for photos so I'm very glad to see some! I guess they will hold me over! They do look alike - and both beautiful kids!

erindelanty said...

so cute - that's the pic i think they look most alike in! but i still don't see it too often! course, i'm just bad at that in general.

so so cute. gotta love the little babies, don't ya? except at 2, 3 and 4 in the morning, but otherwise... :)

Unknown said...

I want to eat your baby. She looks THAT delicious.

Don't worry, I won't visit when I'm hungry.