Saturday, July 12, 2008

And the Winner Is...

Apparently Mike and I are on the right track. NOT that I'm the sort of person to need constant outside validation (right? you don't see me like that, right? do you??) But must say I'm quite pleased with my readership's voting tastes.

Despite the inflated Katie vote scandal of '08, that still would come in second after Rachel. And as it so happens, those are what it's down to for us too. There's one we're leaning toward and one that is more our back-up if when the little squirt is born, she doesn't look like the other. But I feel pretty set.

And I swear I just can't look at baby name books anymore. I started entertaining really random choices like "Colleen" and "Eleanore." When the latter actual got a laugh out loud from mother in law, I realized maybe we were stretching a bit.

Simple, classic, guess that's our thang. So thanks for your input, ladies. It helped.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Well it wasn't THAT inflated. I still think ONE of my votes should count! :)