Monday, March 31, 2008

Drum Roll Please

Most of you know that tomorrow is the big ultrasound day. I am soooooo excited. I can't quite believe still we're cheating and finding out. But I also cannot wait for that moment tomorrow.

The only bad part is, last time I found out the sex, I got to hold that kiddo a few minutes later. This time - ah! - I've got such a long wait left to go.

Hopefully it'll be more motivating than anything else - as I will have lots of blue or pink decorating to do in the next few months. Well, after I sell my house and buy another one and move all my crap into it, that is. THEN I get to pick the paint swatches.

And, hopefully baby will be perfectly happy and healthy in there. First and foremost. Wish us luck.

And check back here tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel, for what promises to be a newsworthy post.

4 comments:

erindelanty said...

and NO april fool's day pranks, please ie... it's a boy, no! april fool's -it's a girl..no it's a boy (okay, you get the picture).

i can't handle this stress - i almost feel that same jittery feeling like when i was waiting for news on matthew's entrance!

Unknown said...

Okay Aim, it's 4 pm? What's the word? We're on tenderhooks here!

Kate said...

Sooo? What's the verdict? I'm dying over here.

Unknown said...

HURRAY!!!!! You certainly kept us in suspense!