Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 2

I'm posting two days in a row. Hooray!

I have eaten appropriate quantities of non-grease laden, candy-coated, chocolate-drizzled foods for two days in a row. (Tip: I'm dieting fo' real like one billion other people this time of year.) Yippee!!

I also have not pumped for two days now and WHOOOOPPPPPEEE that's the big one. It freed up at least an hour if not more of my day today, between the before work and during work ones I skipped.

Instead I used that time to catch up with co workers about holidays, and grab a coffee. SO productive, right? But it's those 45 minute snatches that stole my limited amount of "me" time.

And, when I don't apply that 45 minutes to a lunch or break at work (and most times I don't) I could sort of transfer it to the night times ... and most of that I used for blogging. Which I've missed.

And not just posting. Though I'm behind - my God, I'm behind and you people are probably just lost aren't you? I know. But seriously, I've missed the reading and commenting. I'm completely behind on the lives of the friends - and total strangers - that I follow online, and I miss it.

So the pump's down, the laptop's up, and I'm sure my viewing public is grateful. Right?

(By the way, I assure you the posts will become increasingly less about my boobs or what comes out of them. Another fringe benefit for you, my dear readers.)

2 comments:

erindelanty said...

Glad you're back! I was definitely missing the updates, even though I get them in person most times, there's just something about a blog, isn't there?

ps. tpd says more boobs. boobs are good.

pps - you can link to my feed like the other blogs on the right by linking to: http://socialnetworkaddict.blogspot.com

Sorry, should have sent that link instead.

Unknown said...

I concur - More posts about BOOBS.

PS Time spent covorting with said COWORKER is never time wasted. Thing of me as an INVESTMENT. An investment who conveniently supports your caffeine addiction.