Monday, February 2, 2009

Jury's In

Okay, survey says, we all love FaceBook like a sis.

And I'll admit, even though I'm in the "when I have time camp" that's a lie because oh, how I DO love her like a blood relation. Crackbook, indeed.

BUT ... I should have asked how we feel about the 25 Things About Me tagging thing. Because personally, I am getting all quirky stuff about me'd out ... it's spread like bubonic plague out there the last few days alone, don't you think?

Am I just being a sour puss resistor?

p.s. I quadruple check the alarm clock each night, I've had a callous on my writing finger since grade school cuz I hold the pen wrong, and I had cataract surgery two times as a kid. There's THREE MORE, SUCKERS.

5 comments:

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Well next time I won't include you on my list, crabbypants. I thought you liked that sort of thing? I seem to remember getting several of those types of things from you over the years.

Unknown said...

I can't get enough...GIVE US MORE! Your 25 favorites songs! Your single-word answers to 25 questions. Tag, you're it!

Aimee said...

I do like them - really I love them - I don't know what it is about the FB 25 things that's nagging me. Maybe I just feel guilty b/c I keep getting asked to do it and I haven't!

Leslie said...

I've been resisting on facebook.... idk y either, just haven't gotten around to it??????