Monday, April 28, 2008

Miracle Tool or Torture Device? You Decide

Since I've been too cheap to buy maternity clothes, and am still not filling out some of the ones I borrowed that'll be better in a couple months when I am beach ball esque, I am finding myself STILL dressing in bigger sized regular clothes, aided by my Bella Band.

Which has been great, saving me tons of money, and letting my regular clothes still (more or less) fit me.

But which lately has also come to feel like some type of sausage wrap, and guess who's the sausage.

Right now I am just THINKING about getting dressed and my stomach hurts. It certainly does keep your pants up. But it also pushed your innards - and probably, baby - into your back and/or rib cage.

It's clearly meant for that little poochy preggo tummy you have at first - the one that might be too much pizza and beer that weekend, OR might be a 3 month fetus. Not a 5 month 1 lber like I have cooking now, finally.

No comments: