Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day One Down

Today was my first day as a pregnant working mommy. And it was fine - good even.

Very busy with a major project that actually forced me to cancel my last 2 1/2 planned vacation days (actually they're just postponed, thank goodness). But we made good progress. It was very quiet because it's the week between holidays. We all wore jeans. And my phone didn't ring.

So all in all, baby #2 is breaking me in easy.

How I'm feeling today:
Somewhat nauseous this morning
Tired now but not exhausted
Happy - really happy - and excited
Fat - already gained 3 lbs - damn Christmas ____ (fill in the blank foods: rolls, cookies, chocolate, potatoes and wine ... well I mean, who knew?!?)

I'm going to get my HCG levels test tomorrow. Getting up at crack of dawn to do that before also needing to go to work early for said big project. But don't care, don't care ... it's to confirm this pregnancy's going well. I'll know by Friday. I can't wait to hear all is well.

No comments: