Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh Yeah - I'm Tired

By about 3 p.m. it got worse. Right now, it's 9:15 p.m. but feels like midnight. Granted I did work 12 hours today - less than a half day tomorrow to complete my deadline, so had to make time today - but still, this is a different kind of tired. This is a physical T I R E D that I remember vividly from Matthew.

In the past year and half I have not once had the urge to crawl beneath my desk and nap. Today was the second day in a row I toyed with it. Yes, already! At five weeks!

Pregnant bodies are cwazy, cwazy things.

p.s. Was at Quest at 6:30 a.m. to give blood. She didn't have me make a fist - and just stuck it in - oweeee - it hurt the whole drive to work! But hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to know my "levels" are fine.

No comments: