Monday, November 24, 2008

Manic Monday? Not Really

I was initially scared about Big Monday (aka the first one since I started back). But, today was terrific. With Libby our sitter coming to our house on Mondays, it was positively luxurious getting up at 6:10, having breakfast/coffee, feeding Rachel, pumping, AND having time for getting dressed/showered/packed, and still get to work on time.

Notice what's missing: flinging everything together for their day, then flinging kids at Libby and her car to go to the other kids' house.

We are lucky, I know. But it's probably good I have to do it 2-3 days a week the other way, to keep me on my toes.

1 comment:

erindelanty said...

feeding, packing, carrying, buckling, crying, stomping, dropping off, running late every day = how we spend our mornings four days a week, so yes, i am very very jealous!