Monday, August 3, 2009

What You See is What You Get

I have neglected my social media channels badly lately. I am attempting to carve out precious time to dip a toe back in. So you'd think I'd be using that time wisely to tell you about my children or maybe my views on really really important things. Wrong-o. After learning about WhoTheTweet from EEJ, naturally I just took the time to have someone else tell me what I Tweet about.

But it WAS kind of cool. And look - gosh - THIS should teach me not to get political. The election seasons, and me home on maternity leave with a constant overload of CNN, and one free hand to text even while feeding the baby, still haunts me.


But who is Thomas? Thomas the Train? Thomas the little blue train?? Why pray tell would that show up in my top words? I do remember some Tweets last fall with a couple friends about, did you take your kid to see the Thomas live show? Oh yeah, what was that like? But I think even prefer 'weight' and 'Palin' to knowing that I spent that much time giving that little blue engine (aka marketing ploy that has probably $500 worth of merchandise in my very small child's room right now) more air time.

No comments: