Monday, January 18, 2010

More Proof I Have Kids

After how crazy life continues to be, with another trip and busy work week last week, am very much appreciating today's holiday to have some time to slow down, and catch up on, well, life.
This morning, Matthew and I woke up together first, and made blueberry muffins, a common occurrence around here most weekends, aka, Matthew demands it. And to lick the beaters.

In between parenting and muffin-related activities, I used the morning to catch up on digital photos n junk. Which put me in the vague vicinity of doing a blog post, so with Matthew and Mike showering, and Rachel hopefully down for morning nap, thought I'd strike while the laptop was hot.

Speaking of Rachel (and this ties to nothing I'm talking about, but then hey! Neither does this post overall!) is this photo not hilarious? Wearing her new little fake fur coat for Christmas from Aunt Rosanne, and Matthew's old baby sunglasses. No autographs, please, for my little diva.
Think we took this on the way to Aunt Rosanne and Uncle Don's last weekend, they babysat while we enjoyed a nice adults only night at Jones family cabin.

Well I guess that's it for this random post. But I am trying, people, just takes a while to get back in the saddle, apparently.

No comments: