Friday, June 6, 2008

Doh!

I crossed another zero line today. I have officially gained the 25 lbs. the high risk doctor "advised" me to limit myself to gain. If she comments at my Monday appointment, I will "advise" her right back that I'm on track for a healthy 35 lbs., and that in itself is a miracle.

Aand that given my recent stress levels and comfort eating, we are all lucky it's not double that. The amount of Baskin Robbins chocolate peanut butter ice cream and Chips Ahoy this small small child has already consumed is nothing less than obscene.

1 comment:

erindelanty said...

aah - you'll be fine. we'll join some fun aerobics class/y/swimming/something when you are on maternity leave - the fall is a great time to start working out - we can run/walk with the babies!

ps - can you post the nursery set again? i want to see pics of it upclose instead of just online. well, unless you're saving up for a surprise or something...